How to achieve perfect radiance of skin?
Everyone wants their skin to have a healthy glow. Use the following skincare and makeup tips to achieve that radiant look for your skin.
1. Enough sleep. 6-8 hours for average adult. No need to argue on this, if you don’t sleep enough, you will look bad, guaranteed.
2. Eating nutritious foods, research proved that eating a carrot a day will give you radiant skin. Of course, this is not saying you can ignore all other points here and only eat a carrot a day. It’s all relative, we are adults, you understand.
3. Drink enough water. Don’t wait till you feel too thirsty. Drink about 2L waster a day. You can also alternate with green tea, flower tea, etc. Soda doesn’t count.
3. Exercise regularly. If you can’t do it everyday, at least 3 times a week. Every time for at least 30 minutes. Anything – jogging, biking, Wii sporting, fast walking… Exercise can boost the blood circulation, you will feel energized and your muscles relaxed, most importantly, get rid of excess toxins through sweating. If you can do a sauna after exercise, that will be perfect.
4.Exfoliate. In this way, you slough off dead skin cells that make your complexion look dull and you make way for the fresher skin cells underneath to shine through. When choosing and exfoliating scrub, select one based on your skin type. If you have oily, thicker skin, you can try the exfoliate with bigger granules, however, if you have sensitive skin would do best using fine grained scrubs or serum.
5. Sunscreen everyday. After you receive a glycolic facial, your skin care professional will warn you to stay out of the sun for a while. To keep that fresh skin looking radiant, protect it from sun damage by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 15 or higher.
6. Makeup. This is a shortcut to give you that radiant, glow look. Apply the foundation that contains light reflectors. A little shimmer would be better. If you must use powder, lightly dust over it with a translucent powder so as not to dull the shimmer too much. A natural looking shimmering bronzer will add that gentle glow touch to your face.
7. Keep smiling. Don’t get upset or angry so easily, when you are happy, when you smile, you look the most beautiful!